1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Finally, GAME TIME IN TN...WHO IS GOING?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck Tip Jar Donor

We will be there!!!!! The Titans look good, and hopefully the Stadium attendance will be much improved this year. We tailgate for every home game in Lot B - All are welcome - rain, sleet, snow, we're there. Look for the white Dodge Van covered with Titan's emblems and blue fur on the dash. :beerbang: We're usually on the end of Lot B playing cornhole and taunting opponent fans!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff Member

Maybe we can drop by on the way from our tailgates to the stadium. We might need more detail if you want to PM me.
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Me and my dad will be there for gotitans tailgate Sunday! Full day of sporting event. Titans at noon, Preds at 6 or so.
  4. Titan43

Titan43 Starter

Glad you mentioned that ... for some reason I was thinking this was a 3:00 kickoff. I would've been disappointed when I showed up and the game was already over hahahaha