Finally The Predator Is Gone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Very Possible. Either way, MR gets a lot more credit than before i say.

2. I really think, Griffin is going to play safety, I really do. The titans tried to hide him and make team think he was gonna play corner. The titans aren't stupid, fisher knows how to change things up. I really think he wanted teams to think Griffin was going to be a corner so they counldn't schme against him. They wounldn't have cut Lt or Bryon Scott, if they didn't think Griffin was ready for Safety. The corner spot just helped him get a feel for coverage and how to get better.

3. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

that bear and fox picture just dont look right.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

shhhhhhhh lol

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

:yes: Oh DC Where art Thouuuu?

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

I wonder how LT took the news. Im glad hes gone, but this guy just lost his job. Hope another team picks him up.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:hang: DCtitan.

Might be banned again.

8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I'd be lying if I said I'm sorry he's gone from our rotser, but hopefully he'll get picked up by a team outside of the AFC south.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Why? Thompson's play more than makes up for anything he could tell another team. :grrhee:

10. Words cannot describe how happy i am that he is gone. I really hope that you are right ryan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar