Finishing the Off Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't know why you bring in a third-down, pass-rushing DE when that is what the Titans have in Wimbley. Bring in a DE who can stop the run.

I also don't trade Wash unless he clearly looks like he's lost a step. There are too many question marks about Britt to give up a productive WR with just a $4.2M base.

To be honest, I'm very pleased with the offseason and the best thing that can happen at this point is that I don't read/hear about any Titans player doing something stupid.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah but the thing is we really don't have another pass rusher off the bench. Wimbley and Morgan can't play the same amount of snaps like they did last year or else they're going to get worn down again. This Edwards guy seems to be more of a mold of Morgan than Wimbley so what we really need is another edge rusher in the rotation. Ayers will play a bit of DE but only in certain situations/packages. I rather have a guy that can get to the QB rather than just another DE better against the run.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Considering Munch has been coaching him for a few years I really doubt he fell out of favor. His play did decline a bit but since he's only on a 1 year deal I don't really see the point in adding a guy like Winston to just sit on the bench or they couldn't just give Stewart another shot. I think it comes down to his injury, he's probably not recovering in the amount of time the Titans thought or his play has significantly worsened since. If Winston is signed here, Stewart could be gone. Remember it's only this year left on his contract so it wouldn't be that surprising.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'd love to bring in Idonije

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar