Finnegan and Bulluck "Like Brothers" Despite Disagreement

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dman050586, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

im sorry my brotha but i have got to disagree with you it didnt matter to the titans if mason is an extitan but it maters to derrick mason that he is an ex titan.mason spent the whole game talking smack at finnegan and the titans so it was masons punk a** who started the whole thing.. finnegan shouldnt have let it bother him but it did but honestly after that drive in the 3rd quarter the titans d shut down the ravens and joe faggo and that shut mason up for good..

2. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

dirty??? finnegan was talking smack and if you dont think the ravens planned it that way then you are wrong!!! their game plan was all about talking trash to finnegan to try to make him mad and lose his focus and when the plan didn't work it kept getting worse and worse. finnegan may have been talking smack but he didn't lose his focus.. you make it seem like no one else was talking trash and playing dirty and from what i saw the ravens were doing it first and the titans reacted and the guy that throws the 2nd punch always gets caught.. did finnegan get out of hand with his talking smack yeah to some degree but i didnt see any cheap shots that finnegan took.. i think the ravens are the dirtiest team in the nfl and gay lewis and co. are the punks not finnegan.. finnegan is a tough cornerback that can tackle well and cover keep doing what you are doing finnegan...

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

This isn't the first incident..

In an Sports Illustrated last month, Finnegan said he is dying to get into a scuffle with Phillip Rivers..

you don't get a 15 yard unnecessary roughness penalty for talking smack...

like I said, I like his intensity, but hes dirty..

4. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

That is what football is all about

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

"Dirty" is hitting a player below the knees, like Bob Sanders. Finnegan is not dirty...

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

:ha:

bob sanders dirty?

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

In Bob's defense, he's already "down there" at knee level. He'd basically have to jump up to get a clean hit.:)) Dude is my size!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

He's not dirty. He's a man of faith and conviction. He's a fierce competitor. Total Jesus freak.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:rotfl:

10. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

First, He tried to calm him down he didn't want to listen. He tried talking to him and Finn's response was to get hostile with the Captain. They way I see it is he did what he had to do.

Second, the is the professional football not the Dr. Phil show. Who cares if there was a little contact?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar