Finnegan and V-Jax a Package Deal?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i was thinking about it and that is very possible for the rams too cause their defense is in need of help and they would sign v-jax and draft blackmon.....would tremendously improve that team with them 3 players

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Wow, two contract whiners...any front office's dream duo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

if they both pan out, it would b a hell of a deal.

i dont care the players or team, if you get a good WR and CB in a deal, thats money spend very well in today's nfl.

ima miss finny, don't care what people say people/press r saying. i watched him play a lot, specifically, and i saw good things from him when we had crazy/zero pass rush .

i also won't b happy anytime he lines up against Britt/Washington b/c i know his game and he's tough to play against. excluding that episode with Andre, he's legit on the field as well - especially when comparing him to lets say Harrison or Mawae.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is not the NBA, this kind of stuff shouldn't be happening.

I don't even buy this crap first of all. When I was on Cortland's twitter, it seemed to me he was only trying to connect with Jackson so they could both workout together. I certainly didn't think of this at that time. And doing this would hurt both their stocks. I can't see this being real.

5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

they may have every front office's dream but we have every coaches dream

haahhahahahhaha:ha::ha::ha::ha:

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

This is true and brings up a good question...who will be the first star/stud to leave Detroit?

They also have Fairley who will need a pretty penny at some point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar