Finnegan on other teams #1 WR???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Mouton should never touch the field EVER again! Jeff loves to keep at least one sorry corner (Hill, Harper, Mouton)

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lol when I talked to Mouton on twitter in the offseason he said that last year he played really bad and he was really going to step it up this year. Little did he know he doesn't actually have any talent to do that. :ha:

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Finnegan is a scrapper but Williams is huge. With Romo being able to thread a needle, that's going to be a tough match-up for most corners.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

That's a fake account. His true account is CFinnegan31.

And yes, having lil finnegan on 6'3+ WRs usually is bad. But, Verner isn't any taller. Too bad we didn't get Sean Smith in the '08 draft (he was a pick before Sen'Derrick). Sean is a 6'3 210 CB. I still love Finnegan, didn't seem like he played "fiesty" like he normally does.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Romo really did look accurate yesterday.

6. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

Finny's lack of fiestiness could have something to do with the fines and warning handed down to him after Kyle "Crybaby" Orton ran his mouth. Just a thought.

7. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

If Mouton never touches the field again we will pick up another CB with Dime-back type talent and he will get torched too. Not ever corner on the team can be great. The 4th or 5th corner on most teams is a big dropoff from the starters.

The TD play by Austin wasn't even Mouton's fault. He and Griffin run into each other, because they were both looking for the ball. It happens.

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

There were only 2 plays that I thought Finnegan should have broken up the pass - the TD to Williams where he didn't get his head turned, and the same issue on a long pass up the right sideline. Other than those, you have to give credit where credit is due... Romo made some great throws to a big, talented receiver.

Finny was having trouble on the line because Williams is so strong. Couldn't knock him off his route at all, and then had to play catch-up. That's ok with me. Doesn't happen all the time.

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I know Finny had a bad game yet he was pretty solid.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You can't have a bad game and be solid at the same time :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar