Finnegan rejoins NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

So y'all are basically condoning hurting a player for dancingg/celebrating? That's pretty messed up.

2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

If y'all think a player is gonna hurt Cam for the fun of it. I have some bad news.

Players around the league like Cam as a person.

Why don't the Titans players like him? Well, probably for the same reason why poor people hate rich people.

While Cam is enjoy his steak and lobster then giving the leftovers to his cat, the Titans are in a back alley sucking dick for a week old bologna sandwich.

3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Not at all.... just giving a point of reference. Grown men do not like to be show boated. There is no need to be insulting when you get the best of somebody. I really don't mind the celebration (I thought the JJ selfie was hilarious), but it would be foolish to think that players around the league feel otherwise when it is taken a "bit" too far.

4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I personally would like to see Cam "tea bagged" after a sack in his one and done playoff appearance. How do you think he would take it folks?

5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Post game interview, said defensive player says, "that it his job to make sure my "sack" isn't in his face mask".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar