Finnegan says loss was not embarrassing at all, Griffin says it was.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

When asked if today's loss was embarrassing, Finnegan said, "No, not at all, you play to win and they won the game today, that is it."

When Griffin was asked the same question he said, "It is very embarrassing, I won't be able to hold my head up around Nashville".

Who has the right attitude?

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Griffin should have caught Foster on that 78 yard TD pass. Man, they both looked slow on that play.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If you're not embarrassed by 41 - 7 you shouldn't be playing.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It was embarrassing. No way around that. Michael Griffin's play was a lot more embarrassing than Finnegan's though, that is for sure.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's so bad that Memphis has asked that the team be renamed the Nashville Titans, because why should the entire state be embarrassed?...

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Finnegan sounds like a man, Griffin sounds like a pu$$y. That's what I got from those reactions.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

This was close to getting hammered by the Pats a few years ago.
    Beyond embarrassing. Totally pathetic.

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

2 weeks to prepare for that? That was not a pro team out there today! Munch should give us our money back. Lack of effort, lack of prep., lack of coaching, and it is time for heads to roll. Starting with our center. CJ had some holes today and just plain did not hit them and he looks slow.

Defense looked like it did under cecil, against a team that did not have its best offensive player. Terrible effort !

We should have been teaching tackling during the bye week. We have some of the worst wr in the league and the worst safeties. People are not going to play then play somebody else!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

Really? After getting spanked.. You're fine with saying they won and that's it?

I like griffins response... Because it shows he cares... Maybe will spark some motivation..

Instead of going around saying " who care"

But then again look at your name...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Worst home loss in franchise history (unless someone can correct me - I do remember a 31-0 loss to the Dolphins in 2001 or so). Very embarrassing. There were a fair share of Texans fans around me, but none of them rubbed it in like d*cks which was good at least.

Griffin is right. Unfortunately for Griffin, he sucks @ss and needs to be let go. Finnegan is playing hard every game and doesn't get burned like that. If I were in charge, I'd blow up the defense (in the offseason), keeping only Finnegan and McCourty as starters. Everyone else sucks and shouldn't be starting.

Lots of changes need to be made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar