Finnegan says loss was not embarrassing at all, Griffin says it was.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

blow up the team

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have no idea, but thank God we did. That made me so happy, but at the same time it gave me expectations that weren't warranted.

We are by far the weirdest team in the league... Give the Jags their only win, dominate the Ravens who run through the Steelers and Texans, and then we get steam-rolled by the Steelers and Texans.

Ravens game was clearly a fluke at this point, but we also had a top 10 wide receiver playing for us at the time... And now we're stuck with the worst WR corps in the league.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I bet the Ravens fans are saying "How did we get beat by the d@mn Titans"

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I very much want to blow up the defense... Keep Finnegan, McCourtey, and Verner. Everyone else can go.

All interior lineman need to go as well.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Let's keep Ayers too. He is still young.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Worst loss EVER. There's not a team I hate more than that Texans and they straight up made us all look like some b!+ch3s

Our defense can't tackle to save their lives and our WRs can't catch to save their's either. All-around pathetic.

The fact that neither Palmer nor Gray did anything to adjust was also pathetic. We looked like a junior high team out there but at least those kids have heart.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Cortland is a team captain, he's got to keep the morale up in the locker room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar