Finnegan Shining as Nickel Back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

LaMont looks like he could make a good ref one day, because he's always a step slow and he's usually running down the field WITH the guy instead of AFTER him

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

FLAVOR OF
    THE WEAK.
    <--- :wink2:

IN WEEK 6 HE'S THE ANTI-CHRIS...TOPHER REYHILLNALD:makefun2:

KVB is chopped liver. Bulluck is yesterdays news.

hahahaha... flavor of the week.

Well, I'll tell you what.:yes:

:guzzle:

This guy kicks butt. I like him.

get well soon #21. keep the faith

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Bulluck only is 2nd in the LEAUGE in tackling, youre right, lets trade or sit or cut him

4. smili

smili Starter

Must be pretty good. He's always running people down from behind.:rolleyes:

5. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

... They know he's chasing, the opposition doesn't run hard cause even if he catches up it's not like Thompson's gonna actually tackle them... they're not worried.

They don't want to show him up too much, then somebody else might start. :banned:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:whoop:
    I was talking about all the fan rah rah. These posters go all gooey :whoop: over a player for a couple of weeks and then they torch him when they find a new shiny dime to hold up. I wasn't ripping on Bulluck so much as I was ripping on all of us. :whoop: Fisher is god! Fisher stinks. Reynaldo is the greatest thing ever! Reynaldo blows! :yes:

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

lets bring back Volek so we can rehash all of that again :duckrun:

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Lamont Thompson couldn't carry Billy Voleks jock strap. Volek is the best QB in the NFL yet to take a snap in 2006 and everyone knows it. The only perosn Billy Volek fears is Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris just wondered what Billy Volek would look like with a bolt on his head and it was just lucky for Billy Volek he was traded to San Diego or else only Chuck knows what would have happened.

9. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Lamont Thompson.... Billy Volek.... Chuck Norris

Ummm... Which of these names is not like the others?

I hope that's the last time I ever see those three in the same sentence.:grrhee:

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

lamont thompson doesnt belong in the same sentence with chuck norris.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar