Finny Vs PacMan (I mean Adam)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Aug 15, 2008.

?
  1. yes

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. no

17 vote(s)
    56.7%
  3. was

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. is

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

If I could keep Pacman in a pet-taxi at all times while he wasn't on the field...and I mean at all times. No communication with the outside world, not even teammates. Then I would consider going with Pac.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

On the field pac. Off the field anyone else but pac.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

PacMan was NOT a cancer in the locker room. He was very well liked among teammates. Those guys aren't angels either. If you've ever been on a football team, you know better than to think that the locker room gets emotionally upset when a trouble maker enters. lol

and lol @ getting banned for life. Keep hoping.

4. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

I remember Keith Bulluck on First Take saying they'd be lucky if they got him back. I also think the locker room was split on him though.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

(Praying) Please suspend him, please suspend him, please suspend him.

Pac was not a cancer, but Finny is a leader. And Pac could get shot, while we probably won't have that happen with Finny.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I think everyone is thinking of Pacman from a few years ago. He is not the same player.....not even close. Finny is better by MILES right now. Plus if he gets mad he is going to take your helmet off, not throw the football across the field.

7. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Yea as long as you play with America's team (I guess) you will get as many chances as you like. Not kidding. example: Micheal Irvin

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We want him suspended? Why? If he is reinstated, we get another pick next season.

What we want is for him to come back but suck. :yes:

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We should be hoping he gets reinstated.

10. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

LIKEWISE G

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar