FIRE BUTCH JONES

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Dec 1, 2016.

?
  1. Today

7.7%
  2. Yesterday

23.1%
  3. Before leaving Nashville Saturday night

23.1%
  4. Monday

7.7%
  5. A week from Tuesday

15.4%
  6. 4:30 tomorrow afternoon

7.7%
  7. Next season if they don't win the SEC Championship

15.4%
  8. Extend him for three more years

38.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

I'm a Titans fan and a Bama fan. About the extent of "teams" I cheer for. After that I just follow players.

I'm from Tennesseee. I hated UT for whatever reason as soon as I could form thoughts. We had Vandy season tickets when I was 6 or 7 but I could only make it through about two seasons cheering for them. Ended up going to the UT/Bama game in 1992 when my brother was in school there. Bama was the first team I ever saw beat UT in their stadium and I kinda fell in love.

I can take the criticism that my fandom is unconventional, but I remained loyal through all the BS and turmoil.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

What turmoil? Decided whether to beat someone by 3 or 4 td's?

3. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Yeah, youre a bandwagon fan. At least you are half way alright unlike the other bandwagon Alabama fan on this board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar