Fire Fisher!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

Yep, Funny huh. This season is done.

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

So you embrace a 5th year starting quarterback throwing a hissy fit and storming out of the stadium?

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

^^ Yes I do...apparently the players do too.

Fisher is the reason Vince reacted that way. Not saying Vince did the right thing, but we're all human and I understand his frustration.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Fisher was the reason VY never said he wanted back in the game and why Griffin chased VY to get him back but couldn't get him?

I'm sorry but if you support those actions, you don't run after the guy to get him back in the locker room, you join him.

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I've always like Fisher and I like smash mouth style of football....like the Steelers, Jets and Ravens play...like we USED to play. I've been saying VY should go since he was drafted but now I'm beginning to think a complete new start with coaches and all might be in order. But who can we get that is better. Be careful what you wish for, look what happened in Denver since they got rid of Shanahan. Are they better off? Cower maybe, Grudden perhaps? Cower really didn't do anything spectacular either until he drafted Big Ben.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Blah blah blah....

This is the same old tired reasoning all the blind Fisher lovers use. 17 seasons and nothing to show for it speaks for itself. That's all you really need to know. It's time to move on, plain and simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar