Fire Gray!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Munch isn't going anywhere IMO. The best move is to pray Ron Rivera gets fired and comes here :)

If Munch is on the out.. I want Ray Horton. He has cornrows, so he's better.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The defense played well right up to the end of the third. Was Gray a good coach the first three quarters?

I don't think he's a good coach by any stretch of the imagination but to blame him for the defense allowing Brown to gash them in overtime doesn't make sense. If the refs don't screw the Titans out of that fumble, he'd be getting praise today.

I put as much, if not more, of the loss on Palmer. ONE TD? Yeah, the second PI for Britt erased a TD but there were too many missed opportunities on offense which gave the ball back to the Colts. Cook has to be a bigger part of the gameplan.

The Titans lost is on all phases of the game along with some bad coaching and pitiful calls.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

How did Dick LeBeau got on your list? He is a good DC. And there is no way you are going to lure Monty Kiffin away from USC where he is babysitting his son the head coach.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I still cant believe how well Griffin played yesterday. That was something I havent seen from him in forever!

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

We had a top 5 defense for several years under Schwartz. I wasn't a huge fan of his cover 2 prevent late in games, or his lack of blitz packages either for that matter. Either way though, at least we were tackling and stopping teams

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

all true, BUT that third and 5 conversion with like 40 seconds left in the game was inexcusable. The run D in OT was embarassing as well.

Yes the D played better until it mattered most

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he has reset the bar pretty low hasnt he?

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hey hey hey fat albert wanted payed!

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Agreed. But OT never happens if the refs don't blow that call.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Yes, but recently James Cameron went to the deepest depths of the ocean, found the bar, and raised it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar