Fire Jeff Fisher.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CollinsQB

CollinsQB Rookie

+1 great point.

Its like he doesnt want to see VY win...

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Forget Fisher vs. Young, I'm a little more concerned that we just lost to a team who gave up 70 points last week.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win another game this season.

Even then there's no guarantee that Fisher will get canned.

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Kearse was right all along.

5. grindtime

grindtime Starter

Please anyone living in Nashville, pleas call the newspapers, call the titans headquarters, hold signs up that all say PLEASE BUD FIRE FISHER. hold up signs saying we are holding out buying tickets until they do so. Please from titan fans not in nashville, please do this. Call the tennessean newspaper and do so, do something we need a change at the head coaching position. 15 plus years with no ring just sucks. let me know who needs money to put an ad in the newspaper saying Titans looking for a real football coach.

6. titantrusince82

I know for a fact that the head equipment manager is a racist. Maybe Jeff is also. Look how he treated Eddie, Steve, Vince, Albert, CJ, Kenny.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah because 3/9 for 65 yards, 0 TD and 1 INT is much better than 12/16 for 165 yards, 0 TD and 0 INT...

Putting in Rusty Smith was a joke. Keeping him in during OT was almost criminal...

8. titantrusince82

Whats the number. I will call today

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He got us points almost every possession he was on the field and Bo dropped a TD. That's better than retarded Rusty Smith trying to lead us to a win.

Vince only had 3 incompletions in the whole game HOW is that his fault??? I would say it was one of his best games of the year easily.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah, doesn't mean he will be though. The guy is far too respected around the league and by Bud. Maybe this offseason, but who do you replace him with? The two idiots (Heim and Cecil - and they are that) who he hired?

Let Fisher finish out the season, see how it ends up. Like I said, the team is not a playoff a team this year, so I don't think a shake-up is the answer.

There's tons of solid foundation there though. Verner, McCourty, Johnson, Cook, Britt, etc. Lots of talent guys on the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar