FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

This year started out promising but it all turned quickly downhill. I know we had 3 tough games before the bye but I dam sure expected this team to come out of the bye with more of an attitude regardless of the locker injury or not. We are 4-5, not out of it by any means but I think almost all of us feel that it is close to over for us. I can only speak for myself but the loss to Jacksonville sums it up. We watch other teams falter and get back up but we just stay in the middle, what good does that do? I will continue to watch because I love my titans but my expectations after this past sunday have changed drastically. This team forces me to wear my heart on my sleeve. F***!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Yeah, my expectations are nothing now. Even if the Titans make the playoffs by some miracle, do you really see a Fitzgerald led team winning? Not me. If we win Thursday then I'll be happy for them...if we lose then that's another step closer to picking higher in the Draft. It's really the only way for me to look at it. I love my Titans, always have and always will...but I'm tired of losing every Sunday. Time for a change.:shakehead:

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

"I just want to let the fans know that...you won't be disappointed this year." - Mike Munchak in the Preseason

Fired!

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

***** breaks more promises than my deadbeat dad.

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

But it's definitely time to clean house. He's been loyal to this organization and he's done a lot of great things for us over the years but he is NOT a head coach. I think this team is very similar to the 49rs when they showed flashes but always seemed to find a way to lose. Then they brought in Harbaugh and they've been an instant contender ever since. It's been great Munch but time to part ways!

• High Five High Five x 6
  6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

CLEAN THIS HOUSE OUT!

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

:anon:

Pull the pin and blow this b!+ch up! Just when you think that we can't get any worse than losing to the winless jags, we blow a 2 possession lead and give away another one.

Clean house from top to bottom. Ruston should be able to keep his job IF he's willing to bring a real coach in. We as a fanbase deserve much better than this sh!+

I'm never in favor of tanking but it has to be done. Get the highest pick we can and trade it away for Big Ben. We can't expect any QB coming out in the draft to be our franchise QB, we need a proven winner.

:anon:

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

NO rapists please!

9. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Cant blame everything on Munch though. If our new returner had not fumbled the ball this game might have been easily won. Not to mention the ****** first down they gave Luck which was clearly a mile short. I thought we played a good enough game to win but as usual we didn't get the bounces we needed.

What is so frustrating is how we cant seem to cover the damn te, and leaving holes over the middle big enough to park a 747 in.

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Get a top pick and trade it for Ben? You cant be serious? He is 31 and not THAT good.

If you are going QB there are many in this draft. You dont trade a #1 for Ben. Thats silly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar