FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

No but munch did fire Alan Lowry as ST coach for no reason so ANY and ALL ST blunders fall on munch.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. AJ1221

AJ1221 Starter

We are an embarrassment to pro football . Easily the worst special teams play in the league, but its karma that's what we get for firing our only competent coach Alan Lowry. Munchak has to go now. This guy is clueless man.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Didn't Reinfeldt hire Munch?

4. MMMadness

MMMadness Special Teams Standout

Anybody know if Tommy Smith was at the game tonight? I sincerely hope he saw that 2nd half.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

This looked fairly clear to me for the past few seasons. There is not a good core of players and coaches here. I couldn't care less if they replaced everyone. I don't plan on buying a titans jersey anytime in the next 5 years or so.
    What happened to titanserick in times like these?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

Munch was a stupid pick. Another fisher. Get mad and blowup crap, offer chuckie some big bucks and let him run the show.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Well if we didn't have to give up a 1st that'd be great. We're one a legit QB, and a competent coach away from being a damn good team. The weapons on offense are there. Defense has it's core of young guys set.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

As for wanting Big Ben I don't think it's a bad idea at all. With a decent OL the guy can do a ton of damage, not to mention we have a great group of WRs. Having him for 4 or 5 years would be ideal. We could draft a QB in the mid to late rounds and groom him under Ben. All rapey jokes aside Ben is a damn good QB and I'd love to have him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

Our coaches are so damn stupid, we play 10 yards off them when it's 3 to 4 yards to get a first down. Yet our qb throws 3 to 6 yards behind the first down, when it's 3rd down.

Get these guys out of here and at least bring in a lingerie football coach. I think they can do better.

10. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Bottom line, you'll never go anywhere if you can't build a team that can win in your own division and we repeatedly lose within our division. We've given the Jags their only two wins in the last 13 games, given the Texans one of their only two wins this year and lost to the Colts 9out of the last 10 outings? Three years in a row we've lost to the worst team in the NFL. That's coaching! Not one fumble here or there or a bad play or bad luck, that's a track record and it stinks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar