Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 28 users.
  1. crypta333 Special Teams Standout

Griffin
    Moolah:
    $791
    I agree that Munch and company isn't the best coaching staff but all I'm saying is we cant blame shitty play on the coaches.
  2. Maker_84 Starter

Moolah:
    $4,250
    how could anyone like Munch?? i hate that underqualified POS. He shouldn't be anywhere near an assistant coach position let alone a HC like he is here. Brought nothing but god awful football to this franchise
  3. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    Munchak must go!
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    Don't worry guys, we will start winning lame games we want to lose now.
    Riverman high fives this.
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    Munch needs to go. There is no reviving this fool at all.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,529
    [IMG]
    xpmar9x and SlidePiece high five this.
  7. Renfro95 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,103
    I was gonna start a thread, but I am apparently too ignorant to know how. My question is, in everyones opinion, any chance cut munch loose before seasons end? And who is your replacement. A guy like Gruden intrigues me. Long shot but I would gage his interest. His batteries would be recharged. What names would interest this fan base? The gruden part is for next season. I know there would be an interim to finish out this year.
    crypta333 high fives this.
  8. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,445
    Looks like he just heard Tommy Smith gets NFL Network.

But there is hope Munch.....maybe the whole turkey he ate put him out before halftime.
  9. kstone Rookie

Moolah:
    $795
    If Munch is gone then Gregg will get the job just based on this. New owner wants hard nosed football team=bounty hunters
  10. crypta333 Special Teams Standout

Griffin
    Moolah:
    $791
    I would like to see Jon Gruden here. I think he has the type of personality to get guys fired up. He has a ring, and his bad years can be partially attributed to salary cap issues. I think Chucky would be good here. I doubt he leaves his gig on tv though. It would take a lot of money to get him I think.