FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Hey!

Nice to meet you, I don't think we have met, would you like to know something?

You sound just like a good 75% of everyone else around here for the past 7-8 years.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

This team is not a fun to watch and I am getting sick and tired of this sh**!! Munch you need to go and GTFO. You have done nothing since taking over the franchise, always mediocre with this team going in no direction at all. FAIL!

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tommie Smith wont fire Munchak. Were all screwed for another year. I hate this.

4. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

Isn't Gregg Williams just another fisher guy? Let's COMPLETELY clean house.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

Seems to work that way every season, doesn't it?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I know what you mean. And this blows.

Im so close to posting this same type of response, but that 6th seed isnt lost yet.

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Exactly, you all know I ride and race my bicycle. I ride 7000 plus miles a year. Following this team is the equivalent of continuing to ride even though I get a flat tire, while riding in a thunderstorm half the time I go out training. I will be giving up my PSL's at season end....if and when this team gets it's **** together I may purchase a ticket every once in a while from a scalper. I will still come here to ***** however...LOL

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I am not saying that I think Munch should be fired like today. I was just asking because we are on a run fight now that will get a coach fired, considering we were 6-10 last year. I am curious as to who the fan base would like us to go after in the hypothetical situation that we let Munch go at seasons end.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

lol

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Preach brother, preach!

I couldn't even watch the game. Even in the 2nd Q when we were up, I knew Munch would find a way to screw this up. Our special teams are the WORST in the league, but let Munch let go arguably one of the best ST coaches ever. Why? We're trying to be a "run-first" team, but yet we have a runningback who can't break a tackle and only does anything with perfect blocking. We have an offensive line, to which we used the 10th overall pick and $60mil on a FA, and still suck. Not to mention that we have TWO hall of fame offensive linemen that are coaches. Our passing game is "throw it to a crossing route 5 yards 30 times a game, and then 2 deep balls, after we run it on first and second down for 3 yards total". Loggains is god awful.

Then there is the defense. We have talent. Verner is one of the best CBs in the league, McCourty is a very good CB also. Casey is the second best pass rushing DT, behind Atkins. Our LBs (to which we invested 2 2nd and a 4th into, plus a 3rd on Gooden) have been a dissapointment. McCarthy has been decent, but is hurt. Brown/Ayers have been no-shows after having great years last year. Pollard is a leader, but gets a flag sixteen times a game. Morgan is a good, not great DE. Wasted money on Wimbley. We still don't have that elite pass rusher that every team needs. Our defense looked decent to start the year, but seem to be getting worse every week. It all starts with that front 7, we're not getting any pressue anymore.

Fire Munchak and his ENTIRE staff.
    Bring in an OUTSIDE head coach and let HIM chose his coaches.
    Cut CJ, Wimbley, Stevens, & Stewart.
    Find a damn franchise QB.

Same **** we've been trying to do for the last ten years.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar