FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

Yup, like I said last night in the game thread, fire everyone except Williams and let him pick what job he wants. If it's HC, give it to the man and let him hire his staff as he sees fit.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

This franchise hasn't won a playoff game since 2003. Fisher was a part of seven years of that drought.

The fear of getting worse shouldn't deter you from trying to get better.
  3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

I'd like Jeff Fisher too if I was a Colts fan. After he wore their jersey because he wanted to feel like a winner...
  4. titansfan89

titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

What I'd like to know is why our offense looks Top 10 in the league once we get behind 2+ scores? The play to Nate Washington and the crossing route to a wide open Walker - where the **** were those during the first 57 minutes of the game?

The onside kick is just pathetic. It's like we think we've cracked the code on recovering onsides by putting the ball on it's side. Genius, considering how well it worked against Jax.

Wylie? Piss off.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Luv_PonyExpress

Luv_PonyExpress Starter

I understand. But keep in mind (and I'm not just saying this b/c I'm a Colts fan) that he was coaching in Peyton Manning's division. And few teams did as well during that stretch (in the regular season, anyway) as Manning's Colts.
  6. Luv_PonyExpress

Luv_PonyExpress Starter

Didn't say that I liked him. Can't stand the guy, to be honest. He still has our number -- smoked us by 30 at home last week. Fisher was (and still is) a constant thorn in our side.

What I said is that I think the Titans made a mistake letting him go. Trust me, I'd much rather the Titans sucked royally.
  7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Munchthat thinks they can win out the rest of the season. Buahaha right boss.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Me too, me too! :D

Well Im hoping
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

This team needs to abandon the huddle, they suck when they relax. This team has to stay up and for 4 quarters. No huddle offense is the way to go.
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Hopefully Munch joins the Colts coaching staff after this season.

I literally hate the Colts these days. How in the world does this average team continue to get lucky week after week after week. Maybe this is God's team, but it's as frustrating as it gets. The team who knocks these punks out the playoffs are the team I shall love.