Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 28 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,809
    This a horrible time to be in here looking for sympathy. Just leave.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070

Atlanta Braves :p
    Dman high fives this.
  2. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,672
    I really don't like this dolt moron. GTFO
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
  3. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Why does he get a pass? Just because of his name? Our defense has been out right bad since Seattle
  4. TitanCynic Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $13
    Nepotism.... Hiring from the Jeff Fisher Regime.
    Insanity.... Trying to produce a different outcome by using the same old input (coaches)
    (Nepotism + Insanity) = Titans
    Brady and Patriots NEEDED Belicheck just like (Jordan and Pippen) and (Kobe and Shaq) NEEDED Phil. The Titans leadership (above Munch) does not care about the fan base. Evidently they only care about their buddies and their dollars. Personnel does pretty good getting good players and Much Props to Bud Adams RIP, He did give us some good ones and went after some of the best.... VY didn't workout but it was a helluva move, Bud wanted Peyton Manning too who knew we had the personnel but also knew we did not have the coaching staff... I am sorry Titans fans but until we change the coaching staff it doesn't matter who we put on the field. We already have a great team but the guys who are leading just don't know how. You can see it in everything they do. We do need a Chucky or a Ray Lewis even.... I don't really care who it is as long as they are from outside of the organization, can motivate people and hold players accountable. This is where our money is most well spent now.
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,268
    wtf do you mean a ray lewis.
  6. TitanCynic Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $13
    Guess you don't like Ray... but the point is still... Change the regime. Ok Ray... not seriously, but almost anybody else... really, ANYBODY. Lady Gaga, Uncle Sy, Jackie Chan could all get the same results that Munchak, Loggains and Gray are getting. I can roll with Jake but Jake aint the problem.
    Dman high fives this.
  7. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,268
    hell nah I don't like ray lewis
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Ray Horton.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip