FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

This a horrible time to be in here looking for sympathy. Just leave.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Atlanta Braves :p

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I really don't like this dolt moron. GTFO

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Why does he get a pass? Just because of his name? Our defense has been out right bad since Seattle

5. TitanCynic

TitanCynic Practice Squad

Nepotism.... Hiring from the Jeff Fisher Regime.
    Insanity.... Trying to produce a different outcome by using the same old input (coaches)
    (Nepotism + Insanity) = Titans
    Brady and Patriots NEEDED Belicheck just like (Jordan and Pippen) and (Kobe and Shaq) NEEDED Phil. The Titans leadership (above Munch) does not care about the fan base. Evidently they only care about their buddies and their dollars. Personnel does pretty good getting good players and Much Props to Bud Adams RIP, He did give us some good ones and went after some of the best.... VY didn't workout but it was a helluva move, Bud wanted Peyton Manning too who knew we had the personnel but also knew we did not have the coaching staff... I am sorry Titans fans but until we change the coaching staff it doesn't matter who we put on the field. We already have a great team but the guys who are leading just don't know how. You can see it in everything they do. We do need a Chucky or a Ray Lewis even.... I don't really care who it is as long as they are from outside of the organization, can motivate people and hold players accountable. This is where our money is most well spent now.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

wtf do you mean a ray lewis.

7. TitanCynic

TitanCynic Practice Squad

Guess you don't like Ray... but the point is still... Change the regime. Ok Ray... not seriously, but almost anybody else... really, ANYBODY. Lady Gaga, Uncle Sy, Jackie Chan could all get the same results that Munchak, Loggains and Gray are getting. I can roll with Jake but Jake aint the problem.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

hell nah I don't like ray lewis

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Ray Horton.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Or Perry Fewell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar