FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I actually do not expect this coaching staff to be let go. As badly as it is needed, this organization has never shown an "urgency" to win. EVER!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think this also, I think there's enough excuses for the novice Tommie Smith to be fooled into believing one more year.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Maybe the "Fire munch" threads should be combined.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I predict firing Munch threads.... to be the new VY threads?!? :tj:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Until he is fired, yes I can see that.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I am so tired of excuses...It's the NFL...Every team deals with injuries and adversity. Check out the Eagles for example....(and personally, I can't stand them). I could list a bunch of other teams that have managed. He has lost too many games that should have been won. They cannot keep leads, and rarely come from behind. They can't even compete in their own division (Which is for the taking btw). At what point does this franchise go Snakes on a plane and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"!!!!!

7. Rudad

Rudad Starter

I thought he needed to be let go after the Jacksonville game. This two years when a team with no wins has come in and beat us. The colts game two years ago knocked us out if the playoffs. Totally unacceptable. Especially the jags game this year. The jaguars are looking up with their future. We are not. And it sure isn't because they have better talent than we do .

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Sometimes I wonder if all the complacency was just as much Bud's fault as it was everyone else.

All this apathy by the organization if best summed up by Chris Johnson's performance of the past two seasons, Slow going, and not getting anywhere.

Munchable will probably be kept around, because the titans are run like a family owned small business, "He's alright, he's my cousin! I've known him for years!" So they hire him, and keep him around because he's "family".

At this point, I feel like it's too much to hope for a nice turn around, like KC got this year under Reid(I still think he stole the might wings), Fisher was stable, sure, but we'd go 13-3 one season and 5-11 the next.

We need a coach who's a teeny ball of rage, ready to flip out on players who don't try hard enough, someone who will have smoke coming out of his ears when we end up with a 3 and out, or throw even one interception.

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I'll take it! Anything is better than the dumbfounded confused looks that we get from Munch week in and week out. How do you drop 2 at home back to back against division opponents?!?!?! 2 years in a row they give a defeated team their first win. That is not a slow start, the writing is on the wall. If you are still waiting 3 years in, it's time to make a move.

10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

The Jacksonville losses should have been the first nails in the coffin, that should NOT happen, I wouldn't expect it if we were in the positives in the win column, but if we were and they won, it'd be a barn burner to see, but I wouldn't feel as terrible about it, because it CAN happen.

But Kubiak got the axe because of it, the season was bad enough, then the jags come in an win by a TD. Bob McNair did the right thing, now, If only the titans ownership would do the same.

All we get is "i don't know." He's like a kid that knocked over a lamp, and lied about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar