FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Works for barry/jimmy....just saying.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

doesn't matter what he says really, if he stays less people will go to games next year based on perception that this team is going nowhere with him and it is the truth. If you keep him, then you are only delaying the inevitable 1 more year and people do not want to waste hard earned money to see this guy. By keeping him you are saying " we'll suck, don't bother coming." I was considering making a trip to Nashville next year for a game but he is the coach, the he** with that and I am not the only one who thinks that! Tommy boy time for you to step up to the plate and just get it over with!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Irrelevant.

What Munch says has no real bearing on what will happen. He is merely talking about next year because he is still under contract and wants to improve.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We'll get you excited. Fight in a lot of close games. Show potential at the start of the year, potential playoff team. But we'll disappoint because I can't coach.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Maybe Munch would make a better college coach.

Players seem to like him - supposedly, Manning liked him - so, that spells "recruiter" to me. Maybe Munch would be pretty successful at recruiting kids.

He seems to like being "personable" to his players.

6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Throwing down in free agency is nice, but that excitement only lasts until the losing begins.

They'll continue to spend money with or without Munch, so that type of excitement will be there regardless. We don't need him in order to be excited about new players in July.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Munchak is talking like he knows how to win football games. Im ashamed to say this, but Im looking forwards to losing to these two sorry ass teams. No way Munchak is back after losing both games, cross your fingers for a loss boys, thats the only sure way we rid ourselves of this sh*t head.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

Why the hell would it matter if we beat jax or Houston!!??? Also anyone scared we win like 8 games next year and they give him 3 more years based on "improvement"?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Terrified.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I apologize, but the Texans game looks dang near unloseable at this point. They are absolutely horrible. The not good Colts team absolutely took them to the cleaners. They are a complete trainwreck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar