FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Man, this straight sucks..Ugh haha. We can literally count on one hand the amount of times in the past 3-5 years...That is a damn shame!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

One hand? I can count using my ears! I wish I needed my fingers to count up the quality wins, but I have too many fingers on one hand for that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

According to the President of the Titans, Munchak's job is pretty secure, but will be reviewed at the end of the year. I like Munchak and I hope he stays.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Troll harder.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

For everyone who wants to keep Munchak, stop. Yes he went 9-7 the first year, but he lost to the 0-13 Colts, and a TRUE coach would have taken us to the playoffs. So next year if we have a decent year, it won't be because of Munch. Then you have to ask yourself, "would a TRUE head coach have taken us even further?"

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Munch sucks.

/thread

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

If titan jeff would put the that sux button back I would hit it. I do not dislike him as a person but the guy is lost as coach one of the worst in the league. Time for new qb new direction and new coach or this team does not sell out and we will have black outs next year

8. kenny

kenny Starter

We as fans are being ignored by this franchise. I am pleading with you all to flood the Titans official Facebook page with FIRE MUNCHAK comments!!! We MUST MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD BEFORE MONDAY!!! Webster recently said he has always supported Munchak as head coach and will continue to do so. This is a slp to the face of fans everywhere. Even though we continue to stink up the field every week he still get support???!!! Let it be known if they keep him we will keep our hard earned money!!! We will make them feel the impact of not listening to their fans! No more sell out crowds in TN!!!! PLEASE post to their page and make them hear us!!! A link is found to the page at the bottom of the titansonline site. Click on contact us at the bottom and it will take you to their page. As fans we cannot do much but we can make our voices heard!!! If you don't make your voice heard you have no right to complain when nothing changes!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. kenny

kenny Starter

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Every post the official Titans page makes on FB already gets flooded with "fire Munch" comments. I think management hears the fans loud and clear. Now, whether they will actually listen to us remains to be seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar