FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

FIRE THE MUNCH! CRUNCH THE MUNCH! Loggains and Gray can go to for all I care!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dumb thread is dumb.

• High Five High Five x 7
  3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I dont think they give a rats @ss what the fans think. Really?

They wont make changes until we have consistAnt jag home crowds of like 500 people. Then what they will do is decide this market can no longer support the team and move.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Lol, the sheer stupidity of people who think this team can just up and move like that is astounding.

Some fun facts of NFL life:

1. No NFL team listens to their fans. Ever. Fans don't have the first idea of how to run a team.
    2. Fans like to think they know how to run a team because they were right on a couple of ideas - drafts, free agents etc (that's called probability. As in you are likely to get some ideas right, conveniently you don't remember all the times you are wrong).
    3. Teams just cannot simply move at whim.
    4. Especially after they just put $25 million into stadium upgrades.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I want Munch gone too, but we still need a Head coach!!! Who's to say the next comes in and stinks the place up worse than munch did?:disbelief:

6. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Guys this is a done deal already. Munchak is staying. I have followed twitter way too much over the past month and this whole thing was dead weeks ago. Its like the Jags win saved Munch his job which is a joke in itself. Our only hope is munch leaves for Penn State. Tommy and our GM will not push the envolope with firing him.

As a life long fan of the franchise, I just want some sign of hope, Munch just gets in the way of it

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Stopped reading here because you're wrong.

Tim Tebow and the Broncos.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What if you tried to get your voice heard, but you had a sore throat?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Brosin, don't be stoopid.

10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Facebook is hardly the place to voice your opinion. The majority of comments on the Titan's Facebook page are so stupid, it makes me rage. It's what drove me to find this place.. can't handle the stupidity. (Even if it's only slightly better here)

I'm gonna start collecting some of the stupid comments. Here's a start:

Titans stupidity.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar