FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

:facepalm:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I imagine that's what a room full of TitansWillWin, TheSureThing and GOFIGURETITANS would be like.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'm not being stupid. I'm being factual and disproving what you said.

#Expert (in bird law)

4. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Could we make another thread similar to this tomorrow too?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:pigeon:

You've just been incepigeoned

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

7. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

The first thing YOU SLACKERS have to learn is TO USE CAPS randomly FOR no apparent reason .. and NEVER EVER USE PROPER punctionation .. just use a small series of periods to break your insanity INTERMITTENLY .. ALso try hard to mke up abbreviations that no1 will udrstd .. NVR END A GOOD RANT IN SMLL CAPS AND NEVER SEPLL CHECK OR PRROF READ ANYUTHING YOU CAN WRITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Actually, its a very smart GM saying exactly what I'd want him to say. What he says to Tommie alone, we will never know.

But right now he must support Munch. Currently, he is still the HC and its not his decision to fire him (just like it was always Bud's, those powers were given to Tommie). If he hates on Munch, that can cause serious internal problems within the FO. Also, out of respect for someone who's been in the organization for 30+ years (and a former HOF player) he's not going to disrespect the guy in the media...

Think before you post Kenny.... (see what i did there lol)

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Munch does not deserve to coach next year period. What good has he done for this team recently? He was a great player, great o line coach but sucks as a HC. Everyone can't be great at everything so no disrespect there. 30 years with one organization, I would say that is a lot to hang your hat on, I hope he leaves respectfully but if he does not want to leave then he needs to be fired asap!

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Do you just copy paste this same comment in every post you make? Or do you ever have something original you add?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar