Fire Shcwartz Full Page Ad In Tennessean

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

I don't have time, nor do i live in Nashville, but i propose we set up a fund to buy a FULL or HALF page ad in the Tennessean. with the fireschwartz.com information in it.
    To show I'm not full of crap I'll donate the first $200 to the fund.
    You could put a Paypal donate button on the website

Please someone with time and associated with the fireschwartz.com site let's do this.
    We could really make some noise and put the focus on the real culprit!!

WHO'S WITH ME!!

2. coltsownyou

coltsownyou Guest

Ah shucks, I'll toss in $10.00 tell me where to send it.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you could do it for the cost of postage by just mass mailing letters of recommendation to Baptist Sports Park - attn: Jeff Fisher

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i'll chip in 10 or 20 bucks....

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

there was a small article about it in todays paper

6. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Can you post a link? I'd love to see it.

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

It was in a blog, but somehow it's gone now???

Here's a small one at the bottom of the page of NCP
    http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cfm?section_id=7&screen=news&news_id=52488

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061004/SPORTS01/610040429/1002

In the upper right hand corner.

Fireschwartz.com now on the Web
    Add Titans defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz to the list of coaches who are subjects of Web sites.
    The Schwartz site, www.fireschwartz.com, is up and running. The Titans defense is allowing 388.5 yards per contest through four games. Schwartz is in his sixth season as defensive coordinator.
    Two Web sites have been created for head coach Jeff Fisher in recent weeks, one calling for his firing, the other supporting him.
    The Titans are 0-4 this season.
    — JIM WYATT

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Here's a link to the Tennessean's ad rates.

And here is the text of the fireschwartz article:

Fireschwartz.com now on the Web

Add Titans defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz to the list of coaches who are subjects of Web sites.

The Schwartz site, www.fireschwartz.com, is up and running. The Titans defense is allowing 388.5 yards per contest through four games. Schwartz is in his sixth season as defensive coordinator.

Two Web sites have been created for head coach Jeff Fisher in recent weeks, one calling for his firing, the other supporting him.

The Titans are 0-4 this season. — JIM WYATT

I also noted that Givens is out with a hand injury and won't play Sunday.

9. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

A nice mention however... a full page ad will get some serious attenion Maybe even national as in ESPN coverage!
    Come on people let's DO IT!

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

The site has a lot of opinions that I agree with...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar