Fire Whiz

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

This ******* should get on his knees and beg us for forgiveness after what has happened to Mettenberger. I can't wait to see the aftermath of this train wreck in a few years.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

local media took its gloves off today

interesting...

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

What exactly did he do to Mettenberger? Did I miss something?

4. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

I see my thread was merged but i must protest as this is a fire Whiz thread while mine was a demanding an apology from Whiz thread.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Interesting. PK in particular seems to have an axe to grind.

Anybody else remember an article where PK complained about Whiz restricting his access? My memory is tickling me about something similar but I can't find it.

6. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

He kept what could have been our future in a blowout of a game with no oline while he was coming off a injury the week prior.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Over the past few weeks I have been telling people of "he said/she said" stuff my friend told me a a few weeks ago about how majority of this team doesn't want to play for Whisenhunt.

I'm glad things are starting surfacing except for me just trying to throw in rumors I have heard. It sucks to hear regardless, but I feel like we are just beginning to scratch the surface.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Hit the target, high five, etc. I can only give one but your source appears substantiated- at least by NOD and PK.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Funny how Munch was called out continuously for showing zero emotion yet his teams always played hard for him.

“But his personality, his press conferences and Ruston Webster’s demeanor -- do you see any fire or anything like that? Frank, you played the game. You know the game of football is all about emotions. …It’s an emotional game and you have to play that way. I don’t see any of that.”

BOOM!

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ZOMG A SIXTH ROUND PICK GOT HURT!

Mett didn't want to come out of the game. I saw him give the thumbs up to the sideline. He said something last week about wanting to prove his toughness to the team. Got him injured even more.

This offensive line is **** right now. Someone has to play QB behind it. You can't run the ball every down when you're trailing by 24 points just to protect the QB.

If you want Mett to be the starter he needs to deal with the good and the bad. Can't pull him when things get tough and throw someone else in there to be the sacrificial lamb.

"Hey Jake, this o-line is ****ed right now. GOOD LUCK!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar