Fire Whiz

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

A GoTitans story in 3 parts:

1) Big TT says his personal evaluation of Mettenberger says he's a good quarterback.

2) I point out that the statistics say otherwise.

3) Big TT accuses me of playing GM.

You can't make this stuff up. This is truly special.

2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Here's the difference from the two as it appears.

Munch was trying to install a family like environment in the locker. That is why you would hear about him doing things like taking off practice to take the whole team out to movies, bowling. Building chemistry and relationship off the field and hoping it helps translate that on the field.

He had open an door policy. Football or life related, he wanted his players to he had their back on and off the field.

Whisenhunt in a sense is pretty much trying to install a dictatorship. Is his way or kick rocks. That is the exact same crap that got Schiano canned so early into his TB tenure.

I hate reading into things, but now I am questioning and wondering about Nate's "brotherhood" comments.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah. It may be that Whiz thinks the brotherhood culture is what led to a lack of apparent accountability and he is attempting to bring the culture full circle. I do like accountability.

Funny though- I got that "Schiano" vibe based off the comments I've been hearing indirectly from media.

And to clarify- I re-read the article I linked prior. PK stated that "former", not current, players shared the sentiment that NOD related about players not wanting to play for Whiz. Big difference in the context- I apologize for not reading more carefully prior to posting.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

You forgot to mention the classic all caps insult at the end.

5. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

What does it matter what round he was picked in? why is this such a big deal to you. also i don't like you

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Whether you like him or not, he has a valid point. The 6th round reference came from the extreme homerism to the comparison that he was going to be our Tom Brady savior.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Said he can make the throws....something we haven't truly ever had. You said he isn't a good qb... I said you are a moron....don't need to make this stuff up.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

You are the best.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

7 stands there looking for a target - I like that. First pocket passer QB that was not a greybeard ever in Titans history. Well first one that has been given a chance. Rusty got threw under a bus by fishface.

KW does owe 7, and the Titan fans, an apology. NOT keeping someone home to help out the LT'du jour was coaching malfeasance.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar