FireChuckCecil.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by turf, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turf

turf Practice Squad

any takers?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

more like firenickharper.com

in reality, for whatever reason, andre johnson owns our secondary every time we play. the only guy we've had that could keep him in check was pacman.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I don't want to overreact to 2 games but we've given up 300+ passing yards the last 2 games. If we do the same with a rookie in Sanchez then I'll start to panic.

Either way my message to the Schwartz haters is be careful what you wish for.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we hit matt schaub probably 3 times the whole game. when was the last time we went an entire game without a sack?

people can say haynesworth wasn't worth the 100 mil all they want, but we have absolutely no pass rush without him and our linebackers are not good blitzers.

5. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

Anyone know the Southwest Airlines number?

Chuck Cecil just earned alot of high flyer miles…. he should think about using some of those points to fly outta here if he doesn’t learn how to scheme a secondary to a division rival….

As a Titans fan, I will not tolerate this… Just think how Manning will do fughhk!

Not hopping on the Firing wagon yet... but there's a thin line between bad play and bad players....

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Harper looked old and slow out there. Kearse was invisible the whole game. I'm starting to think we will miss Haynesworth but I'm not sold that he will be the player he was for us with Washington.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Schaub actually got hit quite a bit. The problem is that within three seconds, the Texans always had a receiver wide, and I mean frickin' wide open. We definitely should have blitzed more. It seems like we blitz until we let a couple 10 yard screens loose, then we just sit on our hands about blitzing. Look at our INT total for the season thus far... depressing. Come on Cecil, you played DB, you were our DB coach, and now you're the DC. Somehow, we keep seeing our secondary playing out of position, and never being put in position to make a play on the ball.

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Our D kept getting burned by playcalling. Apparently Cecil is teaching our guys to run up for the run instead of staying home.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I was at the game and didn't get great looks at the rush, but did we EVER blitz ONCE? It didn't seem like it. Pathetic if we didn't blitz at least once.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

After what happened at the end of the Steelers game I was seriously questioning Cecil. Now I'm officially worried. Can't say he's impressed me at all so far. I'm not ready to call for his head just yet, but if some of our defensive problems don't get fixed ASAP I'll be all for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar