Firefox 3 is out

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Starkiller, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

been using firefox for about five years. haven't had any picture, audio or video problems....

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

I got my FireFox 2 theme for 3 and now I love it. I didn't like the default theme..

Thing about 3 is. It takes up less memory then 2 plus it handles flash and stuff MUCH better. No lag at all.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Any skin recommendations? I feel the default is a bit dark.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

That kind of talk belongs in Taboo.... :tj:

:duckrun:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Who knew TitanJeff was so hung up on skin color?

Next thing you know is he'll admit to segregating his whites and colors when washing his clothes... :nono:

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I have an older Firefox (2.0?). If I dl the new 3.0, will it overwrite or erase my older version? Just want to keep both in case I don't like the new one as much.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I want a freggin titans skin

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Thats what I'm scared of as well. I'm just going to keep the older version until I hear some good reports from 3.0, which I have yet to hear.

9. It will replace 2.0, but I like it so far.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well I guess I'll just try it tomorrow and see what happens. Change....I got a love-hate relationship with it :suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar