First day picks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Pass Rush, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

hey, you never know- its not pure fantasy, and if Olson is there we should take him, many of you guys are saying take Gonzalez- so instead lets just draft a TE, and he is in the chain of Shockey and Winslow, so after playing under those guys he has to be good

Blalock may very well last to the 2nd round, he doesn't have a real position in the NFL right now, and if they put him in the wrong position at the Senoir Bowl his stock drops, look at Max Jean-Gilles from 1st round projection, to 4th round pick, Spencer may have been me fantasizing a bit (realistically he will go in round 2, but I think we do need a 3-4 type DE/LB like Ware, Merriman, Suggs, and Thomas- that way we can do more packages and 46 defense stuff), but as for Wade, Lua, and Darby its where they are projected and all would be good picks for us...

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well, I won't fantasy argue. If we could get Blalock in the 2nd and Wade in the 4th, I'm a happy man. I won't cry about the Dwayne Jarrett or Anthony Spencer picks, either. Still not looking for a TE in the 3rd. Hit or miss. Kinney/ Meier. We have some decisions and are loaded for TE/H-Backs: Kinney, Troupe, Scaife, Cramer, Hartsock, then add Hall.

3. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

Floyd said on 104.5 in Nashville on Friday that they'd be looking at drafting a TE.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Oh no, his love for TE's has flared up again.

5. well that is retarded, he had the best draft of his life this year and now hes going to throw it away

6. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

He said DE (before DT), S, and TE were three positions they'd look at. I can't remember if there were any more, but I think that's it.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Just bring back Gregg Guenther and get it over with. Seriously, after not drafting Dave Thomas for VY, why bother drafting one this year? Hey 6'8" Zach Hilton from the Jets is a FA after this year.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Really, though. It's too bad we can't count on Troupe. Please don't be "Calico: The Long Return to Goodbye Part II." That would suck.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Though Erron Kinney is going to be doing a lot of desk firefighting in the meantime.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

how does that work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar