First football game in the new Cowboys stadium

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by __pg, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I hate the Cowboys

2. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

i hate cowboys pizza

3. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

Have they sold out season tickets yet, or will there be blackouts in Dallas? I thought that only happened in Detroit and Jacksonville!

4. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

60-50-40-30 dollars for a damn pizza is insane! If they shipped it straight from Brooklyn or from Italy it doesn't matter.... That's bull:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:, whoever said that is full of it. People will stay at the house if that were the case...

5. ColeJ.

ColeJ. Right Brigade

that pizza better be made with the meat of an extinct creature... the meat of a dodo bird, and cheese made from a wooly mammoth's milk.

and the box better be autographed by jesus christ himself.

otherwise, i'm not paying that much for a pizza. ever. especially not when the profits go to jerry jones.

but on a bright note, i too will be at this game :D my sister's fiance's buddy has season tickets and gave him that pair as part of his wedding present. he gave the other ticket to me, because he figures i'll enjoy it more than any cowboys fans he knows.

he is correct. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar