First Impressions: Jon Robinson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 18, 2016.

?
  1. I think the Titans got it right.

35 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. Cautiously optimistic.

37 vote(s)
    44.6%
  3. Meh.

10 vote(s)
    12.0%
  4. Weak.

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

worst to first has happened many times in the NFL

why not Nashville?

why not 2016?

the Titans have a QB. This insistence that it will take years is silly. It will only take years if it is allowed to take years

2. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

List some teams that have gone worst to first that spent big in FA. From what i can remember worst to first was because of QB and/ or coach... not FA.

Sustaining success is through draft and we are 2-3 away from that type of success.

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

His momma can pack his lunch or however he wants to do it...but I want to see some solid players brought here in the next few years or his momma can help him pack his bags and get the hell out.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans have the QB

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Rudad

Rudad Starter

I think we have the GM. The coach now that's a different story. But at least we got rid of Webster and got a real GM. That's progress.

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

My ultimate hero- Nolan Ryan. I must have one of the best Nolan Ryan collections on the face of the earth.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Just watched the um...press conference. How did this guy um have an um good interview?

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

His job isn't to bring a polished presser, it is to bring us a solid roster. I will wait and see. Curiously, I am optimistic on that front. The rest can take a huge dump!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Or he could just be that confident that he feels it doesn't matter who th coach is...

10. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

I think Jon may have good intentions but I am not convinced that the purse-strings will be open wide for FA.

So , we've got the draft which is a crapshoot and overall IMO is a weaker class than usual overall. FA with no real money that Jon will be given assumedly , coaches that based on the names coming forward so far are not going to be top level and Mularkey as the cocktail cherry that Robinson may or may not have settled for .......

Good luck with that one bruh !! :gaah:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar