First look preview of Madden 08

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Ehh... sounds like the usual hot air. Until I see footage of this revamped offensive line blocking and gangtackles I'll chalk it up as the usual sales pitch.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I agree Vis. And the graphics look exactly the same. Again. Madden will never change until they have competition.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

With that being said, I'll probably end up buying it anyway...Sadly.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sW9Ikifqhzw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sW9Ikifqhzw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Tyrone Calico is mentioned in that video

LOL.

7. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

so does this mean fantasy draft is back.....THANK YOU GOD

8. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

we should bring him back....stop laughing....im not joking

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I love what this guy is saying in that video. But the thing I LIKE but don't think alot of people will like is the ELITE PLAYER thing.

Hes basically saying its going to be impossible for example to catch a pass with Brandon Jones against Champ Bailey.

I mean I know it brings realism to the game cuz Champ is untouchable but thats going to get very annoying not being able to cover or catch against an elite player like Champ or Chad Johnson.

I absolutely love the lateral feature and the breaking out of a hole with the "Mario moves and Luigi moves"

Thats awesome.

And the IK thing they talked about seems sick.

Please please please EA don't disappoint us again. PLEASE

I want a good game this year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar