Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

First look preview of Madden 08

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    What did they do with Pac Man?
  2. RyansTitans Guest

According to 3 people on IGN he was included in the game because theres still a chance he comes back after week 10.
  3. TitanKid4Life Guest

sounds good to me... but hes not going to be in the next madden and when they have an update he is going to be removed from this one
  4. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    Can you train players while they serve their prison term? lol. The unlicensed games could have a lot of fun here.
  5. RyansTitans Guest

Why did they have to show Mario sacking Young? That was so bs.. anyways nice to see Teddy in his new uni scoring a TD wooo hooo.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oROYVOrChSA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oROYVOrChSA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,570
    Is that Brother Ali track on the Madden soundtrack? If so, I hope they go that route with the underground hip-hop like 2k did.
  7. RyansTitans Guest

It was confirmed last night that Madden for the 360 will be 60FPS and Madden on PS3 will be 30FPS.
  8. TitanKid4Life Guest

that is so stupid that they showed vince getting sacked by mario... vince was never sacked like that in a game ever... and he owned mario last year
  9. Crash Override inVINCEable

Moolah:
    $0
    who cares its just a game lol as long as vince aint getting sacked in real life y would u care
  10. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    You've got to have things in a game that you can dream about because they will never happen in real life...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.