First look preview of Madden 08

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im probably the biggest Calico fan on here. Do you know how much I beasted with him on Madden? lol.

I was so mad when we let him go.

Give him 1 more chance Fish!

2. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

i think i got u beat... i love calico i dont care what anyone on here says...i mean just look at my avatar...still calico..

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Calico with antlers or something. Wat is that?

Oh its his signature nvm.

idk. Ive always loved Calico. I still wear his jersey and always use him on Madden. First thing I did in my season was add Calico last year :D

4. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

cool! at least someone else likes him too i think that makes 2 of us on the board

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that's how it should be.

exploiting a game is just like cheating.

I am a real stickler for realism.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ill love that new feature I was just saying some people might not like it.

But they want a quality football game so there they go. Realism is what makes a game good.

My first challenge in this years Madden will be to catch a TD pass against Champ Bailey on all Madden with BJ

7. I like the new feature, about how you can't throw a high ball to a guy whos great at jumping but not catching, cos he's gonna get clobbered...

It will definitely seperate the great recievers from the good, unlike previous versions...hopefully...

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i like the mid air collisions. it seems like the only time there were any mid-air collisions in the previous versions was at the one yard line.

and God forbid someone tries to tackle the runningback while he's hurdling.

9. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Hey, mabye they will fix the freezing problem that occurs in franchise mode when you are looking through the weekly newspaper stories. It's annoying to play a weeks worth of games and then have to save it after simulating a few only because you fear losing everything when the game locks up in the storyline central. Once, I tested this out and played 3 weeks and had to restart each time due to locking up on newspapers. This has happened with the last 2 or 3 Madden games that I have played. I shouldn't have to put up with that, EA.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I can understand liking Calico on madden, but in real life he was AWFUL!!!!!
    I did like him, and thought he might've been good, I even bought his jersey.

but he truly sucks. He's got the physical skills, but he just plain sucks as a reciever. That's why no one else will give him a shot. He will drop the most catchable balls. If he couldn't catch Mc nair's throws, he def. will not catch Vince's.

let the dream die!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar