First Practice of 2014

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You dont know that. We're not talking about Ryan Mouton here, Coty Sensabaugh has game, he's just a feather weight and gets pushed around a little, but his recovery speed makes up that difference.

I dont feel that he's great yet either, but he's better at this point in his career than both McCourty and Verner were, so we're in no major trouble. Him and Wreh-Wilson should make for decent competition in camp. Campbell has an outside shot at the job, but you know him, probably get 6 PI calls the first preseason game.

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

How much have we seen him as cornerback? Not much.
    Even Verner has been said to be a better inside guy... yet he was a good corner.

We don't know jack. Saying things you are assuming as fact is pretty real dumb.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

He's better than Mouton Ill give you that.

4. TitansWillWin2

I've watched him get burnt all the time when he has played outside in preseason and his opportunities in other games. His rookie year was atrocious. Last year was a little improvement but that's mainly b/c he played NB.

5. JCBRAVE

Youre better than Mouton, Sensabaugh is a hundreds times better than Mouton. We're in decent hands with who we've got. I wouldn't be upset if we draft Kyle Fuller in the 2nd tho, would be good insurance in case Sensabaugh or Wreh-Wilson get hurt. Your 3rd CB these days is basically a starter.

6. TitansWillWin2

I don't know enough about Wreh-Wilson to make a judgement on him yet but I have seen enough to know that Coty is not a number 2 or number 1 corner. I'm still hoping Wooten gets a chance

7. JCBRAVE

After the Jake Locker situation, the battle at CB will be this summers hot storyline.

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Really good points.

I don't think we get TE honestly or a deep threat WR. I think we get some kind of slot if anything. I was reading over Whiz's offense and those positions just dont seem to align with his needs.

9. Young54

Young54 Starter

As awesome as that would be, I don't think there is anyway he even comes close to that. Not in a 3-4. I would be extremely happy(and shocked) if he gets to 10.

I realize he is not the "prototypical" NT, but I say let's give him a shot. Maybe he can break the mold. Nikita Whitlock was tearing up the ACC. Granted, it was only college, but after seeing him play it makes you wonder if a small quick DT can revolutionize the position.

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

And Chance Warmack is still fat as hell. Dude needs to drop some weight.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar