First round next April...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cdy_hitt, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

We already have Guards on our roster that could very well play a lot better than Piller and Olson, namely Amano and Bell. Even if it was the Saints, they looked good on our right side in the preseason.

I still would love to see what Roos, Amano, Mawae, Bell and Stewart can do on the line together.

2. We are defo top 10, probs top 5, I'm laughing at myself for thinking we would pick around the #12 mark...

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

That's why Blalock is so great, he's versatile enough to play G and T.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

guards arent worth a first round pick.

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Anyone who's good enough is worth a first round pick.

That may seem like a pretty obvious statement, but it's true.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i guess nfl scouts disagree with you.

there have been 10 guards taken in the first round in the past 11 years. six have gone to a pro bowl. one was taken in the first 10 picks. most were taken in the 20-32 range.

guards are not worth top ten picks.

7. no lineman are, they arent fun to watch even tho they help make all the plays i like the skill positions myself and the defensive spots

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar