First Shot at Complete Titans Offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clint8, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yes.

Although I just don't think MLB is a need. We just have the wrong guy starting right now. I'd go with Louis Nix or Stephon Tuitt if we're not taking a QB.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well theres only a few free agents scheduled to hit the market, so landing one will be more difficult than in years past.. The guys I'd target would be

First Ben Tate or Joique Bell

I might go after Maurice Jones-Drew if he's 100% healed.

But RB is the easiest offensive position, so any mid round rookie could come in a play.

3. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Fair enough, so you think McCarthy should've stayed in the lineup? I think between him and Fokou, you are absolutely right. Isn't it ironic that our "suppose to be field general" on offense (QB) and defense (MLB) are both injury prone?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

That's why I liked Crowell in the mid to late rounds.. I mean, he could be that guy to develop and if he was doing well in training camp, then you could absolutely cut CJ. MJD is intriguing but watching him this year, it seems like that burst is starting to fade but it could just be nagging injuries.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Draft. Quality and cheap running backs every year in rounds 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. Use them up and dump them. The day of the franchise running back is long gone outside of a handful, probably less, of exceptions.

6. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

This all depends on the teams TRUE identity. If there is a new regime,and thats a big if imo, then QB is probably the way to go. If it is the Munch Bunch, they need to build the team by what they want their identity to be. They wanna run the ball,play solid defense. I got no problem with the MLB early or an OT for that matter because it fits. I know they have done neither, (run the ball or play d) but thats kinda my point

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Its funny you picked the guy that most resembles CJ in this draft.

Same hair, same size, same vocabulary.

Did you mean to do that? I dont mind CJ's style, so drafting his slower replacement is cool, just as long as Crowell never folds on contact and fights for yards.

8. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Well, I was looking for a guy to compliment Greene and while Crowell is slower than CJ, I do like his style of running and he seems to not shy away from contact.

9. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Plus, I feel like Crowell has the frame to get his weight up to the 210-215 range. He is a strong running from what I've seen (which is a limited amount, I must admit).

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Not that it matters...but it's a pet peeve of mine. Stanford's mascot is The Cardinal(a tree). Not, the cardinals(a bird).

Carry on.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar