First Shot at Complete Titans Offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clint8, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Nice work BTW. I especially like Kenny Ladler at the 5th round.

2. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Fair enough. Thanks for pointing that out.. sorry about that!

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I am also a huge fan of David Shaw and would love if we hired him.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

These annoy me. At least this one is more realistic than some of the lets draft 1st rounders in the first 3 rounds and sign these 4 all pros.

5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

:cj:"hey! I aint dunn nuttin to you and things like dat!"

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Yeah, and I understand Antonio Richardson could go much higher than the top of the 2nd.. I was trying to logically look at it and decided:

Jake Matthews OT, Texas A&M
    Taylor Lewan OT, Michigan
    Cyrus Kouandjio OT, Alabama
    Cameron Irving OT, Florida State

These 4 have a good shot at getting drafted before Richardson which could push him to the top of the 2nd. I also understand that Ladler and Crowell could both potentially go a round or so higher than I have us taking them so I understand the frustration. This is just where I currently have them going. I tried not to be ridiculous with the signings even though there were more that I liked.. with us needing a "true" RE and going after Mario Williams a few years ago, if Peppers gets cut due to his outrageous contract and lack on consistency this year, I am at least predicting us going after him for his last few years. I do know what you mean, though.. and I tried to be as realistic as possible.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Nah. Your work was decent, more thought out than most. :)

I just hate the mock draft/free agent in a vacuum thing. ...and every year, a handful of guys will post a mock draft with Us taking top 40 guys in rounds 1-5, then 5 guys will high five them and say "OMG YEW SHOULD BE GM!"

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar