First Total 7 round 2007 Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

those were examples..............i understand we would have to move up for either.............the point was not moving was not smart............the third we dumped on TH may have been trade bait for the move up earlier.............the point was RB wasa big need we never filled................and we may miss our major need again............its possible

2. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

why would we draft a CB there are plenty of good free agents out there

3. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

they are cheaper..........Clemments and Samuel will be in the range of 15-22 mil in SB..........not everyone will pay a guy that kind of jack..........

4. i dont want a cb in the first round, we need to put finnegan there, and hope that reggie nelson falls

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Hard to say on mocks w/o knowing what'll happen in free agency. But, I like this for us. Only move I see is for Anderson with the 1st pick.

Meachem in the 2nd is very nice.

Mebane may be good value there. If he can prove better than Starks, then great.

I never paid a lot of attention to Ray MCdonald. He's kind of a tweener, right?

Brinkley drops all the way to the 5th?

Wynn and Gattis fall that far? I can see Wynn, and I'd like that pick, but from things so far, seems like Gattis is a 1st day guy.

Harris was a player for Louisville. May be a good battle between him and Nande.

Who's the OT?

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Must have put alot of work in that.

7. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

I don't really know the Cason kid in one, is he really projected that high? ... but I like everything else.... I would be psyched if the draft went that well for the Titans.... Like Meachem in 2... really like the DT and OT picks and flat out would LOVE McDonald at the spot you have him going!

... if I could nit-pick a bit, I would want Jonathan Wade in 7 over the Scott kid, but that's only on familiarity and cause I figured Wade would be gone by the 4th or 5th.....

Overall I give it a 4.9/5 for covering need and a 6 out of 5 in Value.... are you on The Short List for GM? :))

I know it's all a crap-shoot anyhow, but hey, I like where your head is...

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

No way Wade falls to the 7th.

9. anything can happen, lendale fell to the 2nd, colston the 7th, brady the 6th...

but he probably wont

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

What surprised me was Chris Leak late in 7th. I think he should be a mid-round guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar