Fisher and Titans parting ways

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Find one post where I claim I'm rational. You can't because I haven't.

I showed as much respect as I could in these recent VY debates. I didn't resort to lying, name calling or anything of that manner for quite a while.

But I'm through. You VY groupies that want to have your circle jerk and proclaim him better than the current Superbowl QBs get on my nerves and make this forum suck. I can act a fool, be immature, be classless just like you guys.

Only difference between us, I don't act that way in EVERY post and on occasion I'll drop something new,fresh,interesting for this forum.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Translation: You had no argument so you resulted to namecalling.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Your not that bad.

4. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

honestly, you're both making poor arguments at this point. There just end it at that

5. Alex1939

That is WAY too rational for me.

[​IMG]

6. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

lol nice math joke

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. BlitzerTitan

BlitzerTitan Starter

Theres something i'm curious about. If there is a lockout next season how will the 2012 NFL draft happen? How will the draft order be decided without records?

8. Alex1939

That's an interesting question. I don't think anyone has thought that far ahead.

I'd guess a lottery, but who knows.

9. Japan_TitansFan

Japan_TitansFan Camp Fodder

The Titans organization are doing exactly what they should! and I'm proud of it!

Re-Define the Tennessee Titans! By cleaning house they can begin to re-define who the Titans are moving into the future.

No longer a team that favors the run and tough upfront defense but an unpredictable pocket passing strong secondary force to be reckoned with! Let's face it Fisher was a great coach part of a dying era in the NFL. In a time that would favor running the ball right at you. But now the league has evolved and its about time we evolved too!

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

thanks!!!! I didn't know I was in the cool group :wink2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar