Fisher and Titans parting ways

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Was he changing his habits for the better during and after the Washington game?

2. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Since when is Peyton "my boy". He is without a doubt the player I hate most in the NFL.
    You're right, it's on the coaches. They forced him to not want to come out for the 2nd half against San Diego, IN THE PLAYOFFS. They forced him to quit on the team against the Jags. They forced him to get into a fight in a strip club. They forced him to wave his hands in the air at the fans booing the playcalling. And it was again, the coaches that forced him to throw his uniform in the stands, and storm into the locker room, and curse out his coach. It was the coaches that forced him to run out of the locker room yelling so his teammate and friend Michael Griffin would run him down in the parking lot and tell him to go back in and make it right.
    No...Fisher has his part to blame, but Vince was not without fault either. I am thankful that neither will be with the organization in 2011. Now that I say that, maybe I'll add it to my Thanksgiving Grace next year.."Dear Lord baby Jesus, Thank you for blessing us of a year without the drama that is Fisher and Vince Young."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar