Fisher Benches Pacman Due to Penalties

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: After back-to-back unnecessary roughness and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, rookie CB Pacman Jones was benched by Titans head coach Jeff Fisher. "The penalties back-to-back were selfish and I'm not going to stand for it," Fisher said. "He'll learn from that. I'm not going to accept that type of behavior on the field. He has to understand that there is a line that is drawn and there are rules. You have to abide by the rules. He did not deserve the right to finish the game in my opinion."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm glad for this because the last thing the Titans need is for Fisher to be replaced by some clown like Mike Tice. It shows that Jeff has a spine and that he is going to do whatever it takes to straighten a player out.

Good job Jeff.

3. Pacman

Is good that Fisher dscipline Pcman in order to be a better player next year, I think that was a good pick for us but need to mature the most for next year to be a shut down corner and a better kick returner.

4. McMVP

McMVP Guest

Whats the over/under on off the field instances that Pacman gets into in his first offseason. :sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar