Fisher Calls Tuesday OTA Best Yet

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Do you know how most the fans are on this forum? Anyone in a Titan uniform is Godly and Hall of Fame/Nobel Prize worthy.
    Don't blame me when your jokes blow. :(

2. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

I didn't make the joke.

My apology still stands, even though you are only validating my initial appraisal of your character traits.

Regarding your “Godly and Hall of Fame/Nobel Prize worthy” comment: You’re kidding, right? When you have entire threads that are devoted to coming up with witty nicknames for Lendale White, I don’t consider that overly positive. Maybe that’s just me.

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Not just you, there's an awful lot of smack that goes on around here. I got tired of reading all the whining, so I signed up. I'll give this to the haters here, though... seems like there are 2 extremes here - either Titans suck and Fisher/Reinfeldt should be fired, or every single draft pick was brilliant and they're all going to work out and we're off to the Super Bowl this year. I'd say face it everyone - Fisher is a very good to great coach that has made a career out of getting players to perform above their projected potential, we don't know much about Reiny yet but he appears to at least be more careful than Reese, and as for draft picks the chances are that 2-3 will work out well, another 2-3 will be just ok and then rest will struggle to find a place on the team. We should end up with about the same record this year (maybe slightly better), but it will be based on better overall play instead of just Vince's heroics. Next year we should be back as serious contenders.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Someone arguing a middle ground? That's crazy...

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Don't worry, it will wear him down eventually.... :ha:

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

haha... as crazy as a bunch of people posting about football all day in the middle of May? ;)

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No kidding. Actually it's kind of nice around here when the offseason slows down. It's a pretty different crowd than those who show up during the season or the draft. Wish we had more to talk about, but it's a good group.

8. glad to see that someone else has joined our crazy group then, but it is a lot of fun around here i think and u were right that there are definately people on here that think from different ends of the spectrum on how the titans will do and the players that are on it

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No need for apologies. I'm an a## on the net. People around me ask why I don't pursue comedy as an actual career, but on here no. But this is an entirely different crowd, so my sense of humor would probably not translate well to the simple tastes I notice.
    toot. toot.

10. doesnt it suck when u try to use sarcasm but people dont get it because they cant hear ur tone of voice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar