Fisher & Chris Johnson’s Salary should have been Reversed.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

This is also a response to a post directed at me in the VY thread.

1. I don't hate Fisher. Personally, I wish him the best and hope he lives a long and healthy life. And I certainly don't hate on him the way you hate on VY like he ran over your dog.

2. Fisher WAS a good coach. I will always respect him for the early glory days and the 17 years of sleepless nights. But it was time to move on. The game has changed over the years and it's caught up to him, the game today is too fast for him and his simple minded philosophy. Fisher won't have trouble landing another coaching job because of his résumé, but until he starts taking some risks and play the game the way it's played today, he'll be nothing more than a 8-8 coach.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

There's a difference in being a "Fisher hater" and simply realizing that it was time to move on. You root for the jersey, regardless of who's coaching or who's playing.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I do want to see him coach again. Mainly to settle the beefs as you say that I personally have with him.

He might change with the time off,it could do him could.
    I honestly think though that the games has passed him by and if he doesn't adapt a new gig wont go well for him.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Obvious troll is obvious.

All you do is blame everyone else for Fisher's short comings.

You're not a fan of this team so why are you here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar