Fisher Complaints?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by adamwinn51, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Gloat, honestly.. Are you a Titans fan? Seems you're more like the "resident cynic." Either way, it works.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I consider a play that is likely to fail in a certain situation a bad call. I consider a play that has a good chance of working in a certain situation a good call.
    Sometimes bad calls end up great plays. Some times good calls end up bad plays.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

So pitching the ball to Chris Johnson and giving him some space to run is likely to fail?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Exactly. Give me CJ with 40 yards of lateral room and 1 defender any day.

5. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Sir Gloat, I know the many Greek gods of renown and the less than stellar ones, and Prince Fisher is no where near as incompetent as Cruis who ended up marrying his own sister Eurybia . He was a silly Titan with a blue body and imp-like horns. Now there was a loser!
    [​IMG]

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The 4th and 3 was setup perfectly. We had passed on ALL of the previous 3rd and short calls. The formation we were setup on looked to go strong side and and most likely a pass instead we go against the grain and run.

Coaching is a mind game and Fisher played it perfectly. Reminded me of the Raven fake feild goal. If we fail we are do not give up bad field position and still have a quarter to make up the 4 points we were down. Plus the play was a huge momentum shift.

7. Deuce Wayne

Usually. All the defender had to do was blow hard enough and cj would have tripped.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

10. Deuce Wayne

If you post that picture at least 3 more times, I'm sure it'll become funny to someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar