Fisher Complaints?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by adamwinn51, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Point is, giving him the ball in space usually means he will make a big play and what do ya know? He made one. What a stupid call, giving the ball to your #1 playmaker.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's not meant to be funny, it just points out the retarded comments you make.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But didn't you know? If you blow in his direction he'll fall over...

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Big plays, yes, but also the most stuffed.

SI.com

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i didnt like the 4th and 3 call where Cj ran, if the defender did not slip CJ would have not got the 1st down. watch the highlights and you can see him slip in the grass.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Johnson is a shifty speed back, he made the plant the squeeler did not. If the defender could make that cut he would probably carry a ball and play O

BTW that was the side of the field where the pittsburgH kicker missed a 31 yarder at the end of the first half. A Bironas 38 yarder was not a gimme, of course I would have faith in him making the kick, but the wind was a factor on the call.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Oh well. Adrian Peterson, Marion Barber and Michael Turner all get stuffed quite a bit too but I'd want the ball in their hands when there's a play to be made.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I agree whole-heartedly. I would want that, but I can also see it from someone else's perspective. CJ does make a ton of big plays, but just as often, he gets beat to the LOS. It is also worth noting that the bulk of his stuffed runs come from two games (Baltimore and Chicago), but even omitting those games, his stuffed percentage is pretty high. I would want the ball in his hands because I know that if he gets past the LOS in that field position, he's probably going to get six. If he doesn't, we effectively turn the ball over, but we still don't give up good field position.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

CJ makes this whole offense go. Without him, we are the field goal kicking team from one year ago.

Fisher is headed to the Hall of Fame. And this year will be his first among many superbowls to come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar